2012-10-24

The Awesome Color Mix of Punk Hairstyle

Outrageous colors and punk hair styles are made for each other. The ultimate method of getting noticed is to make a statement of using your hair. And an outrageous and wild punk hairstyle is without question a statement. There are some hairstyles I love, with the use of color mix.
punk hairstyles for women
I love Avril's hairstyle, the pink and green combine is really amazing, but I don't have the courage to have my head shaved.
punk hairstyles for women
The hairstyle makes your hair turns to two parts, one is purple, another is pink. It's one of the most popular color mix these years, always be the street hunters great choice.
punk hairstyles for women
As for me, I will not try it, but it's pretty cool!
punk hairstyles for women
punk hairstyles for women
The short hair is really cute. And make the whole black outfit colorful.
punk hairstyles for women
It's my favorite one. The color is gorgeous and can also fit in your daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment